E-ECO TAD SPECIFICATIONS
- Wheel Base 37 1/2″ (95cm)
- Overall Length 70 1/2″-78 3/4″ (179-199cm)
- Width 31″ (78.7cm)
- Seat Height 17″-18″ (42-45cm)
- B.B. Height 13 3/4″ (35cm)
- Frame High Tensile Tig Welded Steel
- Fork High Tensile Steel
- BB Sealed Cartridge
- Crank Single Alloy 170mm 38T
- F. Derailleur N/A
- R. Derailleur Sunrace
- Shifter Sunrace
- Freewheel 13-32 7 Speed
- Motor 350-watt pedal assist
- Battery 36 volt / 10.4AH LiOn
- Bluetooth Yes
- Top Speed Up to 20mph
- Display LCD Multi-function
- Gear Inch Range 22-55
- Pedals Alloy Cage
- Brake Front Promax Mechanical Disk
- Brake Rear N/A
- Brake Levers Promax Locking Linear Pull
- Headset Sealed Mechanism Steel
- Handlebar Chromoly w/ Bottle Braze-ons
- Stem N/A
- Hub Front Alloy Tadpole
- Hub Rear Hub drive motor
- Rim Front 20×1.50 36h Alloy
- Rim Rear 20×1.50 36h Alloy
- Spokes 13g. Stainless Steel
- Tire Front 20×1.50 Kenda Kwest
- Tire Rear 20×1.50 Kenda Kwest
- Saddle Steel Frame 1pc – Padded/Mesh w/ Bottle Braze-ons
- Seat Slide Rans Style
- Weight Limit 300lbs.
- X-Seam 31″-53″ (31-79cm)
- Features Custom alloy rear cargo rack incorporating the battery
Looking for door-to-door fully assembled delivery? Check out our new service "$250 Electric Trike Shipping - Fully Assembled Private Freight Service"
Some of the most respected brands in the industry require dealers to fully assemble, tune, adjust, test, and quality inspect their vehicles before being permitted to sell. These brands require this in order to insure their products are being assembled by certified technicians.
We offer FULLY Assembled and Tuned E-Trikes shipping to your doorstep on a wooden skid by private shipping company. This service means that when you receive the trike, all of the testing and adjusting have been certified. The only requirement for you is to unfasten the ratcheting straps and remove any covering we may have used to protect the outside of the trike, and then power on and RIDE!
This is so much easier than attempting to assemble and tune the trike yourself. Even if our brands would let customers assemble and tune their own trikes, the truth is that 90% of those customers would need to seek out a professional bike mechanic and a licensed electrician to tune the trike so that the brakes cut off correctly, the speed torque is set based on the correct placement of the sensor, the disc brakes are accurately aligned, and the gear shifting is appropriately timed with the motor so that you aren't shifting while the motor is torquing. These items and many more are what frustrate customers eventually leading them to carry their trike in parts and pieces to the local bike shop hoping and pleading for assistance. This is also when the money starts adding up. We know, we see this all the time.
Take advantage of fully-assembled and private freight shipping services. You will love your new e-trike that much more.