The Atlas Transit is our medium duty trike perfect for hauling groceries from the local market or transporting packages around a warehouse. The frame is designed with the same Low-Step as our Traditional trike making for easy on and off access. Along with a complement of durable components, the 24" version is customizable with 3 different wheel styles. The 20" SD version comes stock with alloy wheels, includes a Sun custom trike saddle with adjustable backrest, and Velcro toe straps for secure foot placement.
- High-tensile steel Low-Step frame
- Single-speed drivetrain (Additional gearing options available separately)
- Alloy linear-pull front brake with parking lock (Additional brake options available separately)
- One-piece steel crank with sealed bottom bracket
- 24" x 1.95" multi-condition tires
- 13" high-rise steel handlebar and threadless MX stem, rubber grips
- Sun XL trike saddle with heavy duty steel base
- Steel chain guard and front fender
- Viny coated heavy duty steel wire basket
- Alloy rims with 14g stainless steel spokes
- Heavy duty steel rims with 12g UCP steel spokes
- FRAME High-Tensile Steel, TIG-Welded
- FORK 1-1/8" Hi Tensile Steel, Curved Legs, Double Eyelets
- CRANK SET One-Piece Steel, 5-1/2", Black
- CHAINWHEEL Steel, 36T x 1/2'' x 1/8'', Black
- BOTTOM BRACKET Steel for OPC, Caged Bearings with Seal, Black
- FREEWHEEL 20T x 1/2" x 1/8"
- CHAIN 1/2" x 1/8", 118 Links Total
- PEDALS VP 875, Slip Resistant Top, 1/2", Black
- FRONT BRAKE Alloy, Linear Pull
- BRAKE LEVER Linear Pull W/Parking Lock
- HANDLEBAR Steel, 30" Wide x 11" Rise x 22.2mm Clamp
- STEM Alloy, Threadless, 28.6 x 50mm x 0 deg x 22mm Clamp
- HEADSET Steel, Threadless, 28.6 x 34 x 30mm
- GRIPS Heavy Duty Rubber, 125mm, Black
- SADDLE Youth Cruiser, Elastomer Suspension, Adjustable Backrest
- SEAT POST Steel w/o Clamp, W/Anti-Slip Knurling, 28.6 x 12", Black
- SEAT CLAMP / BINDER BOLT Integrated Bolt/Nut Type
- FRONT WHEEL 20" x 1.75 x 36H x 14G Alloy-Trike, Bolt-On
- REAR WHEEL 20" x 1.75 x 36H x 14G Alloy-Trike, Bolt-On
- RIMS 20" x 36H x 14G, Alloy, Black
- TIRES 20" x 2.125", Black Wall
- TUBES 20" x 2.125", Schrader Valve
- FRONT FENDER Steel, W/Single Strut, Painted
- BASKET Heavy Duty Steel, Black Vinyl Coated, 21" Long x 15" Wide x 9" High
- WEIGHT 49 Lbs.
Looking for door-to-door fully assembled delivery? Check out our new service "$250 Electric Trike Shipping - Fully Assembled Private Freight Service"
Some of the most respected brands in the industry require dealers to fully assemble, tune, adjust, test, and quality inspect their vehicles before being permitted to sell. These brands require this in order to insure their products are being assembled by certified technicians.
We offer FULLY Assembled and Tuned E-Trikes shipping to your doorstep on a wooden skid by private shipping company. This service means that when you receive the trike, all of the testing and adjusting have been certified. The only requirement for you is to unfasten the ratcheting straps and remove any covering we may have used to protect the outside of the trike, and then power on and RIDE!
This is so much easier than attempting to assemble and tune the trike yourself. Even if our brands would let customers assemble and tune their own trikes, the truth is that 90% of those customers would need to seek out a professional bike mechanic and a licensed electrician to tune the trike so that the brakes cut off correctly, the speed torque is set based on the correct placement of the sensor, the disc brakes are accurately aligned, and the gear shifting is appropriately timed with the motor so that you aren't shifting while the motor is torquing. These items and many more are what frustrate customers eventually leading them to carry their trike in parts and pieces to the local bike shop hoping and pleading for assistance. This is also when the money starts adding up. We know, we see this all the time.
Take advantage of fully-assembled and private freight shipping services. You will love your new e-trike that much more.