Micargi Cyclone Electric Bike
The Micargi Cyclone 2.0 Electric bike uses the same frame as our Seattle stretch cruiser but equipped with a 500W Bafang Motor and 48V Samsung Lithium Ion battery. There are 5 modes of pedal assist and disc brake for maximum braking power. This bad boy can go up to 23 mph and battery will last from 4-6 hours depending on which speed you ride at. Newly added fenders and headlights will help with dust kick up during the ride and headlights will help when riding at night. This bike has fat tires allowing the bike to be ridden on any type of terrain; the aggressive design of this electric bike will definitely turn heads and drop jaws wherever you ride.
- Frame Hi Ten Steel Oversize Cruiser Frame 15"
- Stem Forged Alloy
- Saddle Cruiser Type With Springer
- Rims 26x36H Painted Alloy
- Motor BAFANG 500W Torque Sensor
- Fork Triple Tree Fork Chrome
- Seat post Steel Chrome
- Chain KMC Heavy Duty Brown
- Spokes 13G Black Crankset Three Piece Crank 9/16"
- Tires 26x4.0 Full Black
- Display BAFANG LCD
- Color Black/Silver/Matte Black
- Accessories Fenders/Wheel Reflector/Front LED Headlight
- Battery SAMSUNG Cells 48V 11.6Ah
- Handlebar Retro Steel Chrome
- Brake F&R Disc Brake